Darul Hikam was established by K.H.E Hasbullah Hafidzi in 1943.
Firstly, he established “Madrasah Islam” in Kampung Cisitu Girang, Bandung. In 1949, the madrasah change its level became Sekolah Dasar Islam named Sekolah Rakyat Muslimin.
- Conducting a high quality and integrated Islamic and general education by embedding Taqwa values and global skill development.
- Conducting a professional education management system to strengthen the existence of Islamic school image in a national education system.
- Building partnerships to support an optimized high quality education service to spread Islamic values.
- To worship and perform shalat jama’ah diligently
- Be disciplined and possess a hard working attitude
- To maintain a healthy and clean environment, with a no-smoking area
- To implement Islamic behaviour between ikhwan and akhwat
- To behave and speak politely
- To cooperate and care for each other in harmony
- Be honest and responsible for each other
- Be independent and be always forthcoming in showing kindness
- To implement amar ma’ruf and nahyi munkar as a personal responsibility
- To observe Islamic traditions to achieve goals and god willing to become truly an excellent person
The basic curriculum of Darul Hikam Integrated School is Special Curriculum of Darul Hikam (Kurikulum Khas Darul Hikam), It consists of Islamic characters based on Al Quran and Hadist.
Furthermore, Darul Hikam International School -Primary- uses Combine Curriculum which is International Cambridge Curriculum and National Curriculum.
this is the list of extracurricular at DHIS Secondary
- Horse Riding
- Muay Thai