10 INDICATORS OF AKHLAQ AND ACHIEVEMENT CULTURE OF DARUL HIKAM
1. To do worship and shalat jamaah dilligently
2. To be discipline and possess the hard working attitude
3. To create a healthy and clean environment with no-smoking area
4. To behave in Islamic way between ikhwan and akhwat
5. To behave and speak politely
6. To cooperate with and care about each other in harmony
7. To be honest with and responsible for each other
8. To be independent and a pioneer in every kindness
9. To implement amar makhruf nahyi munkar as a tradition
10. To be a champion and an achiever as a tradition
- To implement Islamic education, national and adapted international curriculum in an integrated manner to produce students with high morals and ability to compete at international level.
- To develop internal and external relationships for strengthening the education vision and implementation of Islamic propagation to the entire academic community of DHIS.
- To participate in building and bringing to the fore the existence, quality, and image of Islamic schools in the system of national education.
- To perform community empowerment programs around DHIS as servants of Allah.
#SCIENCE (PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY)
#ENGLISH (WRITING, GRAMMAR, CONVERSATION)