To build and excellent Islamic generation that is globally competitive and care about environment through Akhlaq and Achievement culture
- To realize an integrated and qualified Islamic, national, and international curriculum resulting Taqwa-Student Profile with noble akhlaq and international achievements.
- To organize a professional management system to strengthen the quality of graduates and the image of Islamic schools that focus on English skills and science-technology innovation.
- To have educators who have good character, globally competitive, and committed to Islamic education.
- To have a good standard of facilities that are complete, environmental friendly, clean, and aesthetic to support a qualified learning process.
Why Choose Darul Hikam Integrated School – Secondary
- Focus on strengthening students’ akhlaq
- Prepare students to improve their English skill
- Apply combined curriculum (Cambridge International Curriculum, National Curriculum, and Darul Hikam Special Curriculum)
- Have a conducive school environment
- Conduct Student Immersion program to English speaking countries
- Collaborate with many institutions in education and non-education field
- Have varied extracurricular and club
- Perform extraordinary school event
- Implement collaborative project assessment
- Manage student personal psychological treatment
- Have qualified educators
- Pass qualified graduates
- Manage dormitory program to strengthen life skill based on age and gender
- Worship and pray in congregation diligently
- Be disciplined and possess hard a working attitude
- Have a healthy and clean environment, with no-smoking area
- Engage in Islamic behavior among ikhwan and akhwat
- Behave and speak politely
- Cooperate with and care for each other in harmony
- Be honest with and responsible for each other
- Be independent and be a pioneer in doing kindness
- Implement ammar ma’ruf nahyi munkar as a tradition
- Achieve goals and become champions.